Experience deep relaxation with Gisela Andersson
at Qi Yoga Manly
Save 20% off Carniosacral treatments before November 15th
Gisela’s gentle, therapeutic touch approach allows the body to enter into a prolonged state of relaxation, improving your ability to rest, digest and cope with stress between sessions. She completed her 3 year professional training in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with Roger Gilchrist in Sydney in 2012 and has been a full time practitioner since then. Gisela is also a certified Reiki Master Teacher, doTERRA AromaTouch practitioner, Health Coach and Kundalini Yoga Teacher. Currently studying Naturopathy at Endeavour College. Full member with IICT.
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy assists the nervous system to naturally regulate and release tension in muscles, organs and the digestive system. This deeply relaxing process improves cell and tissue function and gradually helps the body heal at it’s own pace.
- Reiki healing induces a powerful dynamic to the body’s natural healing process, promoting greater overall energetic balance and integration – leaving most people feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- During an AromaTouch Technique treatment 8 doTERRA essential oils are gently massaged on to the back, neck and feet to promote relaxation, increase circulation, detoxification, and boost immune-system function. (Not available during C19 restrictions).
- boost immunity
- deeper sleep
- mental clarity
- hormonal balance
- increased circulation
- improved digestion
- pain & tension release
- stress & anxiety relief
- headaches & migraines
- emotional balance
Sessions & Pricing:
- All treatments are 1hr.
- Investment $120.
- Treatments are received while lying on a massage table fully clothed.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Please advise if you’re pregnant.