Bachelor Health Science TCM. Diploma Remedial Massage. Registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner. AHPRA & ATMS 29761
Complimentary Audio-Visual Chinese Herbal Medicine consultations:
Herbal medicine from $20-$35 per week, postal or home delivery approx $10.
Capsules or dissolvable granules (dispensed using PPE-gloves/mask) bottles are sanitised before delivery.
The holistic nature of Traditional Chinese Medicine allows multiple symptoms to be addressed with one formula.
Herbal medicine is available for:
– sore throat, sinus congestion, phlegm.
– anxiety, stress, insomnia, mild depression, fatigue.
– headaches, jaw pain, muscular injuries.
– digestion and metabolism.
– Women’s health: PMS, menses pain, cycle regulation, endometriosis, fibroids, bleeding, PCOS, thrush, UTI, menopause, fertility, IVF support.
– Men’s health: fertility, sperm health, prostate, performance and libido.
– and more check out: http://www.integrativeacupunctureclinic.com.au/chinese-herbal-medicine.html
Audio-Visual Integrative Treatment session:
Tailored specifically to fit your needs
– Enjoy being guided step by step to apply self-acupressure, based on your symptoms and tongue diagnosis.
– Followed up with a guided breathing and body scan meditation.
– Can also include dietary advice, guided self-massage, stretching routines, corrective exercises
– advice for managing muscle strains and chronic pain.
Cost 1.25hr: $60, additional $40 for a summary report of session.
Amrit is passionate about providing support for pregnant mothers to be. She has been working with pregnant patients for over 10 years. Get in touch if you have any enquiries.
– Step by step guided self-acupressure sessions are available.
– A session to train your support person to use acupressure during labour.
– Acupressure-press seeds or mini-needles can be delivered to you to apply to the points for a stronger result.
– Face-to-face Induction Acupuncture after 40 weeks.
What pregnancy symptoms can Acupressure points treat? http://www.integrativeacupunctureclinic.com.au/pregnancy-care.html
Face-to Face Integrative Acupuncture treatments with Amrit at Qi Freshwater
Appointment Times for Integrative Acupuncture treatments with Amrit Dean:
Location: Qi Health Freshwater, 2 Moore Rd
Tuesdays: 11am,12.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm.
Wednesdays: 11am,12.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm.
Thursdays: 11am, 12.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm.
Fridays: 11am, 12.30pm, 3pm.
Cost: 45min: $95, 1hr: $120, 1.25hrs: $145, 1.5hrs: $170
What conditions should I have treatment for? http://www.integrativeacupunctureclinic.com.au/conditions.html
A few points to reassure you in the COVID era:
The government encouraged acupuncture practice to continue to support the physical and mental health of clients and to reduce the demand on hospitals.
The practitioners must have completed the Department of Health COVID-19 Infection Control Training and strictly follow hygiene protocols and safety measures:
– Thorough cleaning of all surfaces and points of contact is practiced before and after each session.
– Treatment tables are wiped down with Dettol and fresh face cradles are used with a rotational system.
– As per usual every sheet and piece of cloth used in the treatment is washed at 90 degrees and used completely fresh for each patient.
– Appointments have increased space between them for hygiene practices and social distancing.
– The centre at Freshwater is large enough for social distancing
– We are treating with Personal Protective Equipment (soft gloves and masks in some cases).
– All patients must hand sanitise on entering and we recommend taking a shower and wearing fresh clothing to your session.
What are the screening criteria?
You must reschedule if you have any symptoms of cold or flu (cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, fever).
Or if you are in the more susceptible group:
* People who are aged 70 yrs or over
* People who are indigenous and aged over 50 yrs old
* Women who are pregnant (exception made for Induction Acupuncture after 40 weeks, audio/visual self-acupressure available)
* Parents with babies under 12mths old
* People who are immuno-comprised
* People who have a chronic health condition (eg diabetes, heart disease or lung disease)
* People who are required to isolate for 14 days due to known contact with a person who has COVID-19.
* People who are required to isolate for 14days after returning from travel.
* People who are required to isolate due to diagnosis of COVID-19.
If you fall into any of these categories you can contact your practitioner to clarify.
In more normal times, Amrit offers Acupuncture integrated with a range of techniques and therapies: relaxation and remedial massage, cupping, moxibustion, gua sha, electro-acupuncture, ear acupuncture, trigger-point therapy, corrective exercises, assisted stretches, lymphatic drainage, acupressure, reflexology, energetic healing, breathing and guided meditation, herbal medicine, diet and lifestyle advice.
When you come to clinic, Amrit will discuss your individual health concerns with you to determine a specific treatment program. During your sessions, you’ll experience a nurturing and intuitive approach combined with a knowledgeable diagnosis drawn from Eastern medicine and Western health science, with the aim to achieve effective results and assist you to rebalance your health.
Amrit is a passionate and committed practitioner, with over 10 years experience in health care, including an internship in an integrative hospital in China. She began her career assisting Physiotherapy rehabilitation for orthopaedic and neurological exercise programs and lymphoedema patients. She then practiced as a Remedial Massage Therapist, successfully treating sports injuries and chronic muscular pain, supporting pregnancy and providing stress relief and emotional support when needed. Additionally, Amrit is trained in a range of energetic healing modalities and has also facilitated numerous workshops. The holistic nature of Chinese medicine allows you to have multiple health concern’s addressed in your treatment.
Amrit has experience helping people with:
Acupuncture is a well researched modality, which employs an holistic approach to health, and is effective in relaxing your nervous system, relieving pain, strengthening your immune system, and regulating your digestive system and metabolism. Many patients have reported an elevated mood and a calmed spirit after treatment.
Acupuncture is most effective with a series of sessions, or regular treatments. Health fund rebates, concession prices and Treatment Packages are available.
For more info visit Amrit ’s site:
Amrit is at Qi Freshwater Tuesday – Friday
Copyright Qi Health and Yoga 2020 - Website by BBIM