We’ve always valued safety in class. We try to teach only what is appropriate for each student and emphasize the real goals of yoga (equanimity, insight and peace of mind) rather than outright gymnastic flexibility. So you’d expect us to have a comprehensive protocol to ensure you remain safe in post-COVID times in class and comply with all government guidelines for indoor classes.
- We’ve streamlined the timetable to minimize traffic in reception areas
- Class size is capped at 20 students (only 10 in Chandra studio)
- Book early online to secure a space and save money (it now costs more to pay over the counter for a casual class)
- Bring your own mat and props. New mats are on sale for only $30 in a range of colours.
- Studio floors are clearly marked where to place your mat so it’s easy to remain 1.5m away from other students
- We cannot use studio props for now, but you may bring a towel or sheet to cover props you want to use.
- Please wash hands before and after class (or use santizer on reception desks.)
- Please don’t come to class if you have cold/cough or CV symptoms and go get tested.
- Our teachers will not teach if they have a cough, cold or flu-like symptoms
- We are wiping shared surfaces regularly in the public areas
- NAMASTAY 1.5m Away: Please don’t gather in our Reception areas but cultivate spaciousness with others.