We’ve always valued safety in class. We try to teach only what is appropriate for each student and emphasize the real goals of yoga (equanimity, insight and peace of mind) rather than outright gymnastic flexibility. So you can be sure we have a comprehensive protocol to ensure you remain safe in COVID times in class and comply with all government guidelines for indoor classes.
Important Changes: From June 23rd 2021
- You need to wear a mask (as we do for almost all activities out of home)
- Class size will follow the new spacing rules and limit classes to maximum 20 students
- We’ve streamlined the timetable to minimize traffic in reception areas
- Book early online to secure a space and save money (it now costs more to pay over the counter for a casual class)
- Bring your own mat. New mats are on sale for only $30 in a range of colours. You cna store your mat at Manly.
- Please bring a towel or cover to use studio props. We have disinfectant wipes in every studio.
- Please wash hands before and after class (or use santizer on reception desks.)
- Please don’t attend class if you have cold/cough or CV symptoms and go get tested.
- Our teachers will not teach if they have a cough, cold or flu-like symptoms
- We are wiping shared surfaces regularly in the public areas
- NAMASTAY 1.5m Away: Please don’t gather in our Reception areas but cultivate spaciousness with others.