Whether you simply want to know how to teach a pregnant student within your yoga class or wish to specialise in pre and post natal yoga – this course is for you. Revised and updated for 2017 there are three components to this internationally recognised diploma. You can choose to do one, two or more of the levels.
* Level One (2 days) – Foundation – including energy systems affecting the pregnant woman; core stability and the fundamentals of pregnancy
* Level Two* (4 days) – Safety and Birth – includes safety precautions, modifying a general class for the pre and post natal student; Anatomy and Physiology in relation to the pregnant woman, birth and post natal. Applied Yoga Techniques to assist with labour and birth; Vocal Toning; active birth; optimal foetal positioning; partner support. Practical teaching by students.
* Level Three (3 days) – Post Natal – Care for new mothers (physical, emotional, spiritual), self care, Mum’s & Bubs class. Revision and practical teaching assessment.
Brisbane, QLD – March 4 & 5
Qi Yoga Manly, NSW – May 21 & 28
Canberra, ACT – June 3 & 4
Penrith, NSW – July 15 & 16
Wilton, NSW – Sept 2 – 5
Crows Nest, Sydney – Nov 17, 18 & 19
* to complete the full 3 levels of the course and receive the diploma, you are required to have 200+ hr yoga teacher training
* discounted price applies for current IYTA Full Members
Developed and taught by a Faculty of Senior IYTA teachers, who between them have expertise in midwifery, nursing, pre and post natal yoga, counseling, hypno birthing, calm birthing, infant massage and reviewed by a physiotherapist and chiropractor, with obstetric advice.
This Course is delivered over three levels, based on proven adult education methodology. It is suitable to those wishing to develop a specialist Pre and Post Natal Class, to integrate pregnant women into a general yoga class and for those wishing to gain an International Diploma specialising in Pre & Post natal Yoga Teaching.
The Curriculum – 150 Hours (Nine Days)
What you will Learn
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
TO BOOK CONTACT: e: email@example.com t: 1800 449 195
Sunday 21st May 2017 To Sunday 28th May 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Chandra Studio, Qi Manly
Level 1 - $345* / $395Book Now
Copyright Qi Health and Yoga 2017 - Website by BBIM